10 Reasons to Whiten Your TeethPosted on: January 12, 2017, by : City Smile
10 Reasons to Whiten Your Teeth
Have you ever dreamed about whitening your teeth with cosmetic laser teeth whitening procedure? Laser teeth whitening is the No. 1 desired cosmetic service today in Dublin and the rest of the country and its popularity continues to rise. Even though teeth are not really supposed to be bright white. Some of the most popular reasons people consider teeth whitening at our clinic in Swords are the following:
1. To remove stains on teeth caused from fizzy drinks, coffee, smoking, wine and other foods.
2. To help quit Smoking. If you are trying to give up smoking and finding it stressful and hard going, having your teeth whitened is a step towards achieving your goal. You are not going to want to spoil your new white teeth with cigarette stains on your teeth.
3. For special occasions. A special event such as a wedding or class reunion. People want to look their very best for that all-important occasion and laser teeth whitening can help with it.
4. Job Interviews. A white and bright smile will increase your confidence and will help to create an excellent first impression when going for the interview.
5. The boost to your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile and white teeth. Yellow teeth can be embarrassing. With a new and improved smile, patients are more likely to have confidence in their appearance.
6. Aging Teeth. The natural aging process can cause our teeth to yellow and start to make the teeth look old and unhealthy, therefore making us feel old and unhealthy.
7. It is non-surgical. No surgery is required to have white teeth. Instead, there are several safe options that are relatively pain and risk free. One option and best of all is laser teeth whitening which is painless and takes only one hour with instant results and up to 12 shades lighter in one go.
8. Better Oral Hygiene. Those who invest in a better and brighter smile are also known to have better oral hygiene. Since these patients care about the look of their teeth, they invest the time to brush, floss, and visit the dentist regularly. These steps are best way to improve your oral health and prevent disease.
9. Much like 40 is the new 30, Teeth Whitening is the new skincare. A brighter smile is often associated with youth. There is no point having fresh looking skin only to smile with those yellowish teeth. Make sure to include both your skin and teeth when striving for a younger appearance.
10. It is relatively inexpensive compared to other cosmetic procedures. There are several over-the-counter remedies that work, but none is better than laser teeth whitening at City Smile in Swords and Dublin.
It’s kind of like the sun, when it’s there, everyone is happier. If you look good, you feel good, you smile and it rubs off on others!
Considering to get brighter and whiter teeth with painless procedure and instant results in only one hour? Get in touch with your City Smile Clinic at Swords or get in touch with us via phone for a free consultation at 01 548 7227 .